Our attorneys have years of experience working for farmers. Over the years, we've helped farmers resolve a number of diverse issues that involved complex contract drafting and negotiating, litigation, and resolving disputes with regulators. Here are few of the services we offer.
- Litigation of farm related liabilities
- Farmland lease drafting
- CAFO and CFO permitting, compliance and violation resolution
- Farm nuisance and Right to Farm Act cases
- Wetlands violations and resolutions
- Resolution of pesticide drift and fish kill claims
- Crop insurance dispute resolution
- Drafting farm management contracts
- Environmental enforcement matters
- Farm employment contracts and dispute resolution
- Obtaining zoning special exceptions, variances, and rezones
- Zoning appeals at multiple levels
- Resolution of shareholder disputes
- Drafting agritourism liability waivers
We work with many types of farms.
Over the years, we have have helped a diversity of farming operations, from swine and dairy farms, to conventional row crop farms, to unique specialty farms like vineyards, melons, and tomatoes.